aberdeen-music

worst sitcom ever???

delboy

we're forever inundated with lists about the best sitcoms but what do you think were real howlers either from the UK or US??

i got a few...

rings on their fingers

watching

hardware

after you've gone

goodnight sweetheart

home to roost

oh aye and the UK version of the golden girls - really horrendous, cant remember what it was called mind! the brighton belles perhaps?

Guest DustyDeviada

The Wonder Years was a great show back in the day, not really a sitcom.

Had the misfortune of being in a hotel a few weeks ago that only had four channels and was forced to watch Coupling, deeply unfunny.

Definitely 'Married with Children'.

Considered a classic, god knows why. The canned laugher is worse than Harry Hill's TV Burp!

married with children came on irish telly this morning in the wee small hours, hadn't seen it in years! i used to find it funny but found it very unfunny this morning!!!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Coupling is one of the best written and best comedies the UK has produced in years... agree about My Hero tho...the latter series of My Family have been pish too

I must have a terrible sense of humour then, because I've never laughed once at a single thing in coupling, in fact when i first saw it i thought it was a my hero spin off

Guest Neutral
I must have a terrible sense of humour then, because I've never laughed once at a single thing in coupling, in fact when i first saw it i thought it was a my hero spin off

I never laugh at peter kaye or ricky gervais doesnt mean they are not funny:swearing:

They suck and anyone who says otherwise can kill themselves

Coupling was before My hero so how could you think that?:p

I like the first season of coupling. It's not genius or hilarious but it's good for something to watch.

My Family is absoloutely terrible now, and I also hate Catherine Tate show.

How anyone can think she is funny i've no idea.

Guest Neutral
I'd like to nominate 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps. Lowbrow unfunny badly acted and very poor script. Shite.

All the things listed above make it funny

It's terrible as is Shameless.

Shameless is only terrible coz it's a fly-on-the-wall spot-on, accurate documentary of how shiftless schemie, non-working class shite live...and just how badly squandered my grand+ a week tax money is.

For those reasons, I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Cunts

Shameless is only terrible coz it's a fly-on-the-wall spot-on, accurate documentary of how shiftless schemie, non-working class shite live...and just how badly squandered my grand+ a week tax money is.

For those reasons, I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Cunts

You pay a grand a week in taxes??? Jesus, what job do you do, and how do I get into it?