aberdeen-music

Anyone remember a band called Tigerfin?

Sam 45

I saw them when i was only about 15. I then bought their EP and listened to it an awful lot. Anyway they appear to be back again - www.myspace.com/tigerfinmusic

Aye - indeed. I know their drummer pretty well - he works with my missus. I tried to recruit him for one of my projects and got Mrs D to ask him, but he declined saying that the 'Fin were reforming. Can't say I blame him, he has heard me play after all....

Nice to know we're still remembered (i'm the bass player), have a new lead guitarist, (Scott Laird) although he was in the band when it first started up, but otherwise the same old faces. We're aiming to set up a gig for May sometime so will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Taz.

Nice to know we're still remembered (i'm the bass player), have a new lead guitarist, (Scott Laird) although he was in the band when it first started up, but otherwise the same old faces. We're aiming to set up a gig for May sometime so will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Taz.

Could you do me a favour and gie Kenny the boot?

That way he'll be freed up for my project :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I promise to play your "Darkest Hour" CD that I bought a a Drummonds gig a few years ago every day

Aye we, Cedar Rose (Undertow), played with them at the Cherryfalls gig. I will say though that i didn't like the particular style of music they played but (to qualify my point before people start jumping down my throat for having an opinion) they seemed like competent musicians and they were nice guys- i think i chatted to the frontman and one of the guitarists later on at the gig though their names escape me now.

I'll be interested to see what new stuff they come out with is like :)

Could you do me a favour and gie Kenny the boot?

That way he'll be freed up for my project :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I promise to play your "Darkest Hour" CD that I bought a a Drummonds gig a few years ago every day

Ha, he's nearing his sell by date anyway so as long as you're playing the cd your in with a chance!

The singer is indeed now playing guitar again, was only while his hand was plastered that we had the other guy in. The sounds not far off what it was before, we're still doing some of the old tunes but workin on new stuff as well, but with having a different lead guitarist the sound has changed a bit, guess you'll just have to come see us and see what you make of it.

Good to see there's still interest like, been nearly 2 years since we last played.

So many replies...

Taran Paice............ I'm sure I know you :love:

Oh? Tell me more...

Alright Taz its Steve here your former Shell buddy. Nice to hear u lot are forming together again. I'll be looking out for any gigs.

Hey dude, how the hell are you? I've sent you a PM

You's were both in my year then, I'm Chris Robertson. Good luck with the band :up:

Yeah, remember you mate, cheers for that, and to you guys.

Yeah, Tigerfin. Bunch of pricks, especially that Taz boy. They had a decent bass player for a while though.

New songs sound good.

Well thanks for that, we did have a couple of good bass players over the years, except when we had this boy Gomes, really scraping the bottom of the barrel there...