aberdeen-music

My gift you to.

My gift to you.

Avril La-Flange: Girlfriend

Enjoy this piece of post-pubescent Avril before it's on every station every hour. Same ol' crap lyrics but she's lost the spots and took on 'dance routines', also going for a hybrid angsty punk / liquid slag image. You totally shouldn't like it... but it's just so feckin' catchy. (Also, check how crap the middle rap is).

(ps. I think her blonde 'do makes her head very long.)

Don't think you'd be telling her this if you were recieving a little strip dance like the boyfriend in that video. Also, right at the end when she's finally got the guy in a toilet she opens the door, sticks her head out and gives us all a big 'FUCKING YALDY'. Talk about slutting up your image to the max!

(It almost makes you want to be oor wullie)

sq-deryck_whibley_live.jpg

Don't think you'd be telling her this if you were recieving a little strip dance like the boyfriend in that video. Also, right at the end when she's finally got the guy in a toilet she opens the door, sticks her head out and gives us all a big 'FUCKING YALDY'. Talk about slutting up your image to the max!

(It almost makes you want to be oor wullie)

sq-deryck_whibley_live.jpg

Mr Wullie is in her writing team by the by...or at least used to be.