aberdeen-music

Tesco killed my car!

Didn't realise that bus-riding and engineering were so mutually exclusive...

Well, they are when you have to carry a boot full of replacement parts which are swapped each and every day. So yes, the two are mutually exclusive. And I'm fed up of fucking pretend left-leaning fucking fuck-pipes telling me I shouldn't drive. Because the folk that pretend to be left-leaning fucking fuck-pipes who hate cars are invariably fucking Tories pretending they give a shit about anything. SO FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Incidentally, the car I drive incurs a congestion charge every time I drive it into the centre of London, despite the fact that it gets better miles to the gallon than a fucking Prius.

Well, they are when you have to carry a boot full of replacement parts which are swapped each and every day. So yes, the two are mutually exclusive. And I'm fed up of fucking pretend left-leaning fucking fuck-pipes telling me I shouldn't drive. Because the folk that pretend to be left-leaning fucking fuck-pipes who hate cars are invariably fucking Tories pretending they give a shit about anything. SO FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Incidentally, the car I drive incurs a congestion charge every time I drive it into the centre of London, despite the fact that it gets better miles to the gallon than a fucking Prius.

OK then...get a bike with a massive trailer. Problem solved...