aberdeen-music

For Sale/Swap : As-New Yamaha Acoustic + Hardcase

Diesel

I'm asking for how much youre selling it.

...but to answer your original question. My wife paid 199 for the guitar 55 for the hardcase and I spent a few bob on decent strings, rather than the chicken wire that came with it.

I can't claim it's brand new as I have now owned it and by definition, it's 2nd hand.

What I WILL claim though is that it's AS-NEW - coz other than strum three chords (to appease my wife) and change the strings, I haven't used it and it sit's snugly in it's equally as-new hardcase.

I'm selling coz I "don't do acoustic" and need a cheap, easy to play electric for my students.

150 for the lot is not unreasonable.

Apologies for having a go, but like most guys on here, I get irritated when folks start quoting GAK prices at me -

1) they never have anything in stock

2) you forget that you have to pay carriage

3) their delivery is diabolical (three months for a Laney footswitch! - get tae fuck!)

Guitars are like shoes - Women should NOT buy them as surprise presents for men.

:kiss:

Obviously for less than 155 (not inc hardcase) now that you've enlightened us all.

:-) Thanx for teling the price, thats what i wanted to know, is it nice at all? I have tried different acoustic guitars... mostly tanglewood.. i realy liked Jumbo models :-)

I never had any problems with delivery from online shops , guitar.co.uk etc :-) One day and uve got it.

R u interested in trading it to electric guitar?

Guest DustyDeviada

No, he speaks the truth, GAK advertsie loads of stuff but don't have it in stock.

That said, can't beat a bit of gak on a night out every now and then, just don't over do it.

I have a very easy to play thin-necked Aria Pro II electric now you mention it Diesel. Keep meaning to do it up, but getting obsessed with my acoustic buggered that plan.

Only slight problem with it is a slight chink in one of the frets, but if you use a higher gauge of strings, it doesn't seem to be an issue.

ariaaaargh.JPG