aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Neutral

can a full hermaphrodite get pregnant

To quote Ricky Gervais "I've read a similar theory before, but it was written on a wall in shit".

Seriously though, think about the defects caused by incestual birth, something that was spawned entirely from you own gene pool (if it somehow worked, which it wouldnt) would be so restricted it wouldn't survive at all.

Seriously though, think about the defects caused by incestual birth, something that was spawned entirely from you own gene pool (if it somehow worked, which it wouldnt) would be so restricted it wouldn't survive at all.

The fact that most of the population of Aberdeen is still living and breathing is evidence to the contrary.

Hermaphrodites tend to still be genetically male or female, just with both parts so if they are fertile at all (pretty doubtful) then they will probably still only produce one set of hormones and have one functional genital set.

To quote Ricky Gervais "I've read a similar theory before, but it was written on a wall in shit".

I hope there isn't any Adam and Eve fans going about!

Next time you're taking a megabus trip to Glasgow get off in Dundee and canvas the locals. They look like they might know what they're talking about.

Guest DustyDeviada

Well, Jamie Lee Curtis has kids.

But I don't know if she fathered them herself.