aberdeen-music

Indian Restaurants

My father isin Aberdeen tomorrow for some work based shenanigans so I'll be having dinner with him, so I was wondering what people's favourite Indian restuarant in Aberdeen is?

Personally, I think the Light of Bengal is probably my favourite, but variety is the spice of life, or something along those lines...

My father isin Aberdeen tomorrow for some work based shenanigans so I'll be having dinner with him, so I was wondering what people's favourite Indian restuarant in Aberdeen is?

Personally, I think the Light of Bengal is probably my favourite, but variety is the spice of life, or something along those lines...

Shabaaz is good.

Kurri Lounge on John St, next to Ambassadors is ace....or Blue Moon.

Both are excellent, although I thought the staff in Blue Moon (Holburn) couldn't get you out the place quick enough.

The Kurri Lounge (NOT to be confused with the awful Kury on King Street) is ace and has really interesting decor - more bistro than curry house.

The staff are excellent as well.

I have to agree with the folk that have said Cinnamon. Absolutely gorgeous food. It's the best Indian I've been to in Aberdeen. Also the staff are really lovely and add really nice little touches like giving women roses as they leave the restaurant. All these things make a visit to Cinnamon well worth it and a good experience.