aberdeen-music

Woven Hand?

Neil

Well the simple answer to that is no. I was familair with 16 Horsepower, in fact still play them sometimes when Djing, but not a band I kept up with. Not for any particular reason, apart from just not being able to keep up with everthing. Do you think we should and would anybody go anyway?

Well the simple answer to that is no. I was familair with 16 Horsepower, in fact still play them sometimes when Djing, but not a band I kept up with. Not for any particular reason, apart from just not being able to keep up with everthing. Do you think we should and would anybody go anyway?

I only suggest it from an entirely selfish point of view. I honestly don't know who would go aside from myself a handful of others that might have heard of 16 Horsepower. I remember seeing 16 Horsepower play a half-full King Tuts a few years ago but that's nothing to really go on. Woven Hand sound quite a bit different to them despite the similar line-up and are less well known in my opinion.

Anyone else out there know who I'm going on about? I think Nick Cave fans out there (*cough* Alun! *cough*) would love them.

• 2 weeks later...
As a big 16 Horsepower fan I was wondering if you have ever considered getting Woven Hand to play Aberdeen? Or David Eugene Edwards doing his solo stuff?

16 Horsepower have split up (you probably knew that) Woven Hand say not at the moment. Tour scheduled for May/June, but only Southern and Eastern Europe where I guess they'll be better appreciated.