aberdeen-music

Top Gear - Train Crash

catherine

BBC NEWS | UK | Top Gear to screen train stunt

Ok so do the BBC just pick and choose what they want to report on?

"In 2004, seven people died when a high-speed London to Plymouth train hit a car parked on a level crossing at Ufton Nervet in Berkshire.

And on Sunday, a train and a car collided at a level crossing near Whitland in Carmarthenshire.

No-one was hurt and accident investigators are trying to establish what happened. "

What about the fact that there was a crash at a level crossing on Friday morning at 12.45am near irvine where a train hit a van and killed someone.....

I was on the train from glasgow to ayr at the time and we had left irvine and only got half way to the enxt stop when an empty train right infront of us crashed at the level crossing.

we had to stop and go back to irvine and get a taxi home to ayr.

i meant the fact that they are saying top gear are going to show this stunt and how wrong it is because someone was in a crash with a level crossing but was fine....

when they cuold have a much stronger case if they told people someone died in a crash on friday at a level crossing.

A stronger case for what? Its a BBC website feature on a BBC programme.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
i meant the fact that they are saying top gear are going to show this stunt and how wrong it is because someone was in a crash with a level crossing but was fine....

when they cuold have a much stronger case if they told people someone died in a crash on friday at a level crossing.

words fail me