aberdeen-music

Favourite AB/DN band?

JAStewart

i don't think they've recorded anything properly yet. i think us, fiction/action, no paseran and hookers green no1 are going to be playing together in may so keep an eye out for that, though it's in the process of being confirmed at the moment.

they also play kilau on occasion and have graced some acoustic nights at the tunnels i think.

I would very much like to see/hear this band. Any links at all?

Awesome, thanks.

Just for the record though - how many tries are you on, with not even a maybe in sight?

Oii!!! it wasn't a dig. I was stating that i hoped they would make it and for the record i'm on my second try.

Don't be so jumpy, they were a band i said i thought were good for fuck sake i wasn't slagging them off.

Oii!!! it wasn't a dig. I was stating that i hoped they would make it and for the record i'm on my second try.

Don't be so jumpy, they were a band i said i thought were good for fuck sake i wasn't slagging them off.

It's how it came across to me, which I just found a bit silly and ignorant, apologies if any ill-feeling was felt sir.

It's how it came across to me, which I just found a bit silly and ignorant, apologies if any ill-feeling was felt sir.

Well it was meant in a "hope they make it this time (3rd time lucky)" sort of way, Sam asked if it was in reference to Liber8 and Allysa's Wish and i said yes, as it was.

Christ, you can't pay some people compliments these days. I dunno why i fucking bother *goes in a huff* :p

Did they play at the tunnels last tuesday as if they did they were described to me by my mates, who were also playing as "the interesting act with a Michael Stipe look-alike".

That's us, although I'm not sure that Malcolm would be too thrilled with the Michael Stipe comparison. Aesthetically speaking, anyway. We should hopefully have some more stuff recorded to put on our myspace page soon.

With regard to decent Aberdeen bands, Kartta have some fantastic material, and their live performances are like a force of nature. Fiction Action continue to blow me away, especially with their newer material. And although I've yet to see them play live, what I've heard from Snake Temple Kings sounds brilliant.