aberdeen-music

Bassist available

JAStewart

Hey i'm a bassist looking to start a band.

I'm 18 and at Aberdeen Uni. Played bass for 2 years now. Played guitar for about 6 years (but i wouldn't say i've got 6 years worth of guitar talent though)

Very open minded with music, but would be looking to join or create an experimental funk/rock band in the vein of Mr Bungle or Primus.

To be honest i'll play anything, so if you need a bassist, gimmi a shout, fire a PM my way :up:

Cheers, James.

Hey i'm a bassist looking to start a band.

I'm 18 and at Aberdeen Uni. Played bass for 2 years now. Played guitar for about 6 years (but i wouldn't say i've got 6 years worth of guitar talent though)

Very open minded with music, but would be looking to join or create an experimental funk/rock band in the vein of Mr Bungle or Primus.

To be honest i'll play anything, so if you need a bassist, gimmi a shout, fire a PM my way :up:

Cheers, James.

BASS PLAYER NEEDED

AS ABOVE, Pretty simple really - If you are a Decent bass player between 18-28 then we want to hear from you.

US - 3 25 year olds with very varied and cool influences, which include Beatles, Strokes, Libertines, Dave Matthews Band, Oasis, BJM, Dylan, KOL and so on.....

Cheers

Lewis

• 4 weeks later...

hello!

hey man. Looking to form a band, already got lead singer and 2 guitarists and we're in need of a bassist. I'm Joe and i'm at Aberdeen uni too! So do you wanna come for a jam on Sunday or any day thats good for you? my number is 07746703041 or email joearieh@yahoo.co.uk. or email GNRkicksass@aol.com or susan_elderberry@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards Joe and co! :)

btw we're serious about gigging and we have more than an albums worth of material!