aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

My Latest Novel , St Judes Infirmary , Douglas Bmx Bandit

yeah i was the same when we played with them, they seemed a bit boring to me.

I would disagree vehemently, but i wouldn't have thought they'd be to your taste anyway Milner. I'm gutted though, now it's been brought to my attention that this gig is the same night as Milan v Celtic.

I would disagree vehemently, but i wouldn't have thought they'd be to your taste anyway Milner. I'm gutted though, now it's been brought to my attention that this gig is the same night as Milan v Celtic.

yeah your quite right actually, not really my thing at all.

Not seen them live but Wolves was one of the best albums of last year. So are the band playing acoustic? That will be very interesting!

free tickets

the tunnels have 100 free tickets to this event .

if you would like some , please pm me back with your full name and how many tickets you would like .

cheers

hen @ the tunnels

Any idea what My Latest Novel will be on? I really wanna see them, but i can't miss the Celtic game.

doors are for 7:30pm

so im guessing 8 9 and 10 for the bands? or something like this

Im hopeing to see game also and catch MLN.

I missed some of MLN cos the Celtic game went into extra time, but i don't know how much i missed. I came in during Learning Lego. They were pretty good though, i love when they're all yelling the chorus to the Reputation of Ross Francis. Thanks to Hen for the tickets.

You probably only missed a few songs - they didn't play a very long set. It was all good though.

In the spirit of the evening, I'd also like to say how much I enjoyed the great new great lager from Tenants. It was great.

A bit pissed off I missed this due to the railstrike - the thought of an hour long bus journey each way didn't seem too great. Was it busy? How was Duglas T.Stewart?