aberdeen-music

Band members needed!

we make you music

hey Dudes/Dudettes,

That's it, I've had enough, time I got off my Arse and got this sorted. I am a vocalist/frontman with shedloads of Energy/Charisma/Talent (Ego trip over) who has been in several 'almost' bands. But for some reason, or other, i Have put University/Work 1st and never taken the projects to a full conclusion...until now.

I am looking for band members who are into any type of modern rock genre's who wish to form a fun(important word), creative sound. This doesn't have to be 'ground-breaking', i just want people who want to make energy-filled up-tempo music.

At first i thought 'lets make a punk/techno band', but then i realised i was being too wanky. So i thought, how about i just get a bunch of enthusiastic musicians into a room and roll with it.

For a glimpse into my musical influences see: Amy Winehouse, the rat pack, Thursday, Emery, Rise Against, Dashboard confessional, Killswitch Engage, Lily Allen, Just Jack, Buck 65, Brand new, Gnarls Barkley, Billy Talent, Enter Shikari, The Libertines, The Clash, Rancid (op Ivy), NOFX, Rufio, PMX, Poison the well, Underoath, Rachmananov (That's the Artist list from my MP3 player this evening).

As you can see I'm open-minded, so i don't care what kind of musician you are. PM me with a bit about yourself and Idea's for a musical project and lets take it from there.

Cheers,

jamie