aberdeen-music

Love is in the air!

Tronaliser

Hmmm, don't particulary like the drum sound, tis a bit echoey i feel. Also not a fan of the bass sound, not sure what it is about it. I also thing the build up to the chorus at about 2:45 needs a guitar in there as well.

I think the guitars sound really cool and the vocals are also really good. I think this is by far the best Kenetic song.

• 1 month later...

we've now got a final mix of love carries on up, sorted the vocals and a few guitar levels, have a listen and see what you think. We should also have a first mix of our new recording "know where's home/nowhere's home". I'm very excited about this one for me its the best thing we have done so far, but again its for everyone else to judge i guess.

Anyway check out Love Carries On at www.myspace.com/keneticband

:)

I really like both of the tracks on there. Impressed. :up: Very solid instrumental performances & the vocals are outstanding. I can see you guys going far. I'll need to come check out a gig at some point. You guys got an EP out yet?

nice one thank you very much. An ep will come but not for a bit yet, we did plan to rush one out but think its best to get it right, look out for something in the summer i rekon, we are back in the studio in may to record another two tracks so after then we should be good to go. we have some live recordings coming soon from the moorings as well, as well as a free acoustic cd we are handing out at gigs.

Next gig in aberdeen in drummonds on the 27th or the lemon tree june 15th ;)