aberdeen-music

Double Jack Farewell Gig - 10th March 2007

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Bob Double Jack

Hi all

Double Jack are having a farewell gig for our singer / guitarist Morgan on Saturday 10th March 2007 at The Tilted Wig, Castlegate, Aberdeen.

Entry is free, and starts about 9pm.

Morgan is leaving Britain to take up a job in Qatar, after 7 years in the band. Personally.I've been in bands of various guises with him for 15 years and can't believe he is going but the opportunity is too good to miss.

There will be a special guest appearance on the night, and it will probably be the last time we play the majority of our original material.

We are still in the process of deciding what to do as regards the future, but should have it decided within the next few weeks. We will NOT be splitting.

We'll keep you all posted, and hope to see you all there to give Morgan a send off to remember.

Cheers

Bob

gutted to hear you guys are splitting up, your an amazing band, i'll try and make it to the tilted wig on the 10th

ps bob, i stole a promo copy of your album from your car when it was in at the work, you had a suitcase full o them so i thought you wouldnt mind, plus it was to replace the worn out one that i originally bought fae one -up

paul

Guest Bob Double Jack
ps bob, i stole a promo copy of your album from your car when it was in at the work, you had a suitcase full o them so i thought you wouldnt mind, plus it was to replace the worn out one that i originally bought fae one -up

paul

good old glenvarigill :jester: (name of garage not changed to protect guilty!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bob Double Jack
Arse! I'm at the Treetops tomorrow night for the Keith FC annual dinner.

One consolation is that I can hopefully heckle Gordon Smith in the midst of his speech. (I wouldn't dare interrupt Frank McAvennie when it's his turn)

Shout " and smith must score" out for a laugh ! !