aberdeen-music

Celtic V AC Milan

delboy

should be a good game tonight - is it live on telly or the internet anywhere? i suppose sky might be showing it but thats about as useful as a chocolate fireguard to me!!! irish telly who usually cover celtic games are showing bloody man poo - not impressed!

anyway how do we see this one going??? i think celtic might sneak a 2-1 win.

I think if Celtic have any chance of going through, they need to win by more than 1 goal so i would like to see 2-0, but being realistic, i think the best we can hope for is 1-0 or 2-1. I think Celtic could definitely win at home because we could beat anyone there on our day. Just hope they can screw the nut away, and you never know, Champs League Quarter Finals.... :D

watched the first half of the man poo game, the highlight was the police battering some man poo fans!!! then switched on five live and they covered the game. 0-0 not enough for celtic i think given their poor away form in the competition but still in with a shout,

i imagine the return leg of the man u match could be interesting. did you see the french manager trying to take his team off the pitch after conceding? classic

Good chance they'll be chucked out by then anyway!

I don't really understand what all the fuss was about, the Giggs goal was perfectly legitimate. They should really brush up on there knowledge of the game. Fergie was absolutely fizzing/bemused afterwards.

YouTube - Lille Vs Manchester United - Full Highlights

I work alongside an ex-Celtic player (Gary Nicol) and he and I were of the opinion that last night's game sucked all round.

Am I the only one who thinks that Gatusso bore a striking resemblance to Morrissey's old drummer Deano Butterworth?

Still... the return leg should be interesting.

If that's the one with the mohawk from the You Are the Quarry era then I'd agree.