aberdeen-music

La lombarda car crash

Sue Denim..

I know for sure that Sue Denim's favourite food is LASAGNE. He couldnae help but make a comment on sth. related to his top titillating teatime secrets. You love it!!! ha ha, you're the funniest.....ah, can't say.

And lassie re.the baxters soup...ta for that, am rustling out ma shopping bags, over excited at the thought. They're pretty tasty je.

Guest DustyDeviada
I used to work at Baxters... 15p a tin in the staff shop.

You'd be amazed at the products they make for Asda, M&S, Sainsbury's and others.....

Used to know somebody that worked there, they'd get us a box of bashed tins and stuff for a couple of quid, many with M&S labels on them.

Sometimes you would get a box with no labels, pot luck!

[Homer]Mmm, mystery soup.[/Homer]

La Lombarda takeaway used to be an obligatory pit-stop on the way home from a night out when I was in 1st year. Damn good pizza

Almost anything tastes good when you're pished - if it wasn't for alchohol, kebab shops would be out the game!

Never tried the restaurant bit, although I've been meaning to for ages.

Save yourself the bother...it's loupin'

Guest DustyDeviada

Well, each to their own, I've eaten in La Lombarda's loads of times over the years and can't remember ever having a bad meal in there.

Used to see Ebbe Skovdahl in there, but he was probably too drunk to taste the food.