aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sue Denim..

La lombarda car crash

I've just picked up on this bit of news. So a car has crashed through La Lombarda in the Castlegate.

Scotland on Sunday - Scotland - Aberdeen - Man arrested after restaurant crash

I wish I'd seen that.

I particulary like the comment on the site that says..

"Bet he feels like a right numptie now he's had a bruschetta with the law!!!"

The folk that are posting the comments think they're well funny.

There's nothing funny about the food at La Lombarda. Quite possibly the worst Italian restaurant on the planet.

You can get better ready meals at Iceland (not that I shop there, you understand)

I've just picked up on this bit of news. So a car has crashed through La Lombarda in the Castlegate.

I wish I'd seen that.

Oggy Lucifer/Moorings regular witnessed the whole thing. Apparently the dude tred to do a runner.

I buy my Baxters soup in there. No fucking shame in 2 for a pound - considering it's 89 fucking pence each in shitty Co-Op and 69p a pop in Glorious Asda.

I used to work at Baxters... 15p a tin in the staff shop.

You'd be amazed at the products they make for Asda, M&S, Sainsbury's and others.....

I know for sure that Sue Denim's favourite food is LASAGNE. He couldnae help but make a comment on sth. related to his top titillating teatime secrets. You love it!!! ha ha, you're the funniest.....ah, can't say.

And lassie re.the baxters soup...ta for that, am rustling out ma shopping bags, over excited at the thought. They're pretty tasty je.

Guest DustyDeviada
I used to work at Baxters... 15p a tin in the staff shop.

You'd be amazed at the products they make for Asda, M&S, Sainsbury's and others.....

Used to know somebody that worked there, they'd get us a box of bashed tins and stuff for a couple of quid, many with M&S labels on them.

Sometimes you would get a box with no labels, pot luck!

[Homer]Mmm, mystery soup.[/Homer]

You scummy Iceland bastard

...a snappy retort...mmm, let me think...witty AND intellectual...ooh, let me see....that's it. got it....

GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE !!!

La Lombarda takeaway used to be an obligatory pit-stop on the way home from a night out when I was in 1st year. Damn good pizza.

Never tried the restaurant bit, although I've been meaning to for ages.

La Lombarda takeaway used to be an obligatory pit-stop on the way home from a night out when I was in 1st year. Damn good pizza

Almost anything tastes good when you're pished - if it wasn't for alchohol, kebab shops would be out the game!

Never tried the restaurant bit, although I've been meaning to for ages.

Save yourself the bother...it's loupin'

Guest DustyDeviada

Well, each to their own, I've eaten in La Lombarda's loads of times over the years and can't remember ever having a bad meal in there.

Used to see Ebbe Skovdahl in there, but he was probably too drunk to taste the food.

Almost anything tastes good when you're pished - if it wasn't for alchohol, kebab shops would be out the game!

and drafty.

Anything does indeed taste good when you're pissed, BUT La Lombarda pizza used to make a mighty fight breakfast the next morning!

never eaten in the restaurant, but the takeaway pizzas are fucking amazing.

Agreed, a stop at La Lombarda is part of the SPD gig ritual (post soundcheck, pre gig)....