aberdeen-music

Graphics card help

Red Neck Man

Okay, it has become clear that I need to buy a new graphics card as the fan on my current one is beginning to fail. It's really noisy and cuts off at random points. I've tried cleaning it etc etc but no joy.

So, what's a good replacement card to get? My current one is a Radeon 9600XT-4...This means fuck all to me, all I know is I've had no complaints about the quality of this one, so a replacement card of similar spec would cost how much? and where from?

Thanks in advance,

Craig.

Guest Neutral
Okay, it has become clear that I need to buy a new graphics card as the fan on my current one is beginning to fail. It's really noisy and cuts off at random points. I've tried cleaning it etc etc but no joy.

So, what's a good replacement card to get? My current one is a Radeon 9600XT-4...This means fuck all to me, all I know is I've had no complaints about the quality of this one, so a replacement card of similar spec would cost how much? and where from?

Thanks in advance,

Craig.

Or why not change the fan?