aberdeen-music

Music from around the world.....

Alkaline

really starting to dig some of this.

pelican: www.myspace.com/pelican

what a great band and also playing glasgow soon.

Apr 16 2007

ABC2 Glasgow, UK

pelican fucking rule. incidentally their new album has 'leaked'. i didn't like it on first listen but it's growing on me now.

one of the few bands who make me pump my fist in the air and feel fucking triumphant.

At the moment I'm particularly loving Jens Lekman from Sweden. He makes very lushly orchestrated Indie-Pop with some great samples of strings and horns etc, kind of between Belle and Sebastien and The Go! Team.

www.myspace.com/jenslekman

I think "And when she talked about 'the fall', I thought she talked about Mark E Smith", has joined my list of favourite ever lyrics.

At the moment I'm particularly loving Jens Lekman from Sweden. He makes very lushly orchestrated Indie-Pop with some great samples of strings and horns etc, kind of between Belle and Sebastien and The Go! Team.

www.myspace.com/jenslekman

I think "And when she talked about 'the fall', I thought she talked about Mark E Smith", has joined my list of favourite ever lyrics.

Good choice.

They're not exactly unknown's or anything, but I've recently started listening to France's

M83 for the first time in a while. They're somewhere between My Bloody Valentine, Kraftwerk and Mercury Rev.

www.myspace.com/m83

I also just remembered that they feature in my avatar.