aberdeen-music

Circus of Horrors

Metarie

Did anyone go on Saturday? Maybe I've read Bizarre too much but midgets in kilts and baldy tattooed guys who poke holes in their face just don't strike me as freakish. I don't know what I was expecting but it was pretty poor, nothing special at all. Remarkably I heard a lot of gasps of horror and disgust from the audience. And I think the floorshows at Obedience School are far more entertaining and professional than what was on display Saturday night, the girls on stage were utterly decorative an just stood there in New Rocks and corsets, shaking their bums occasionally. Poor show all in all. Roll on May 6th and the far more talented OS gals and guys.

And I think the floorshows at Obedience School are far more entertaining and professional than what was on display Saturday night, the girls on stage were utterly decorative an just stood there in New Rocks and corsets, shaking their bums occasionally. Poor show all in all. Roll on May 6th and the far more talented OS gals and guys.

Aw, cheers!

I did quite enjoy the Circus, however I would agree that it wasn't that freakish.

The bit with the girl and the guy twisting themselves up in the fabric was pretty cool - from a visual standpoint and also that it must take a bit of effort to learn how to do it just right.

Although I guess when you are trying to take something like that into the mainstream it can't be too freakish, I imagine for a lot of people in the audience it was pretty extreme.

But I like the idea of us (OS) putting on better shows! LOL!

Edit: This isn't Jamesy. It is Fliss, I'm using his computer and forgot that he was signed in and not me!

Did anyone go on Saturday? Maybe I've read Bizarre too much but midgets in kilts and baldy tattooed guys who poke holes in their face just don't strike me as freakish. I don't know what I was expecting but it was pretty poor, nothing special at all. Remarkably I heard a lot of gasps of horror and disgust from the audience. And I think the floorshows at Obedience School are far more entertaining and professional than what was on display Saturday night, the girls on stage were utterly decorative an just stood there in New Rocks and corsets, shaking their bums occasionally. Poor show all in all. Roll on May 6th and the far more talented OS gals and guys.

Wow thanks for that! Gonna have to pull out all the stops now. Hahaha.