aberdeen-music

Need Bands For Charity Gigs!!!!!

xsami17x

Hey,

I'm organising 3 charity gigs at Drummonds for International Rescue Corps. The dates of the gigs are: 11th March, 9th April and 7th May. I need band for all days. Theres always a great relaxed atmosphere at the gigs and you get up to an hours slot! Because it is for charity, I can't make any payment, but you will get free publicity!!!

If you can, or know anyone that can play the gigs, please get back to me asap either through this, my hotmail (xsami17x@hotmail.com) or the IRC hotmail (intrescuegigs@hotmail.co.uk)

cheers,

Sam x

Looks like quite an interesting charity. I wasn't aware of their work before, but the lack of a flashy website and an upfront aim to be at all disasters worldwide makes them appear a worthy cause.

Actually, after looking further into it, it appears to be one of the few charities that simply exist to help, rather than spending massive amounts of money on political posturing.

Here's hoping that a huge amount of money is raised :)

Hey,

I'm organising 3 charity gigs at Drummonds for International Rescue Corps. The dates of the gigs are: 11th March, 9th April and 7th May. I need band for all days. Theres always a great relaxed atmosphere at the gigs and you get up to an hours slot! Because it is for charity, I can't make any payment, but you will get free publicity!!!

If you can, or know anyone that can play the gigs, please get back to me asap either through this, my hotmail (xsami17x@hotmail.com) or the IRC hotmail (intrescuegigs@hotmail.co.uk)

cheers,

Sam x

pm......