aberdeen-music

FMA'07 - BEST NEWCOMER vote now!

The Ghost Of Fudge

I voted Kartmaps, because Stoney fucking loons ken! We are always watching each other backs yo!

aye min ken, stoney loons fir life eh!? :D

i'd imagine edgar praise will be walking away with this one but it's fun to take part.

alas i shall miss the awards due to being on the otherside of the country.

• 2 weeks later...
This appears to be the case. Stonehavens a shitty place so anyone who breaks out of there should be given a merit of some sort.

it's a lovely place really, it just suffers from the same problems as any small town. kids who like to fight and smash things.

as far as towns go though, it's got some good schools, decent leisure facilities, a nice beach, it's fairly safe, has an impressive ruined fortress, nice wooded areas, a big park, and affordable housing(to an extent). there's worse places to live.

it also has some very fine pubs and some excellent restaurants.

and finally, it has a good hogmany bash with the world renowned fireballs ceremony.

:)

it's a lovely place really, it just suffers from the same problems as any small town. kids who like to fight and smash things.

as far as towns go though, it's got some good schools, decent leisure facilities, a nice beach, it's fairly safe, has an impressive ruined fortress, nice wooded areas, a big park, and affordable housing(to an extent). there's worse places to live.

it also has some very fine pubs and some excellent restaurants.

and finally, it has a good hogmany bash with the world renowned fireballs ceremony.

:)

oh yes don't get me wrong. Stonehaven's got great scenery and history to it.

It's just the chavvy cunts that over power that down at the whooring shithole lazio's and with little facilities to change this.

oh yes don't get me wrong. Stonehaven's got great scenery and history to it.
Stonehavens a shitty place so anyone who breaks out of there should be given a merit of some sort

Backtracking sir? I've never really understood how Stonehaven seems to have such a crap reputation over more obvious shiteholes out there.

Backtracking sir? I've never really understood how Stonehaven seems to have such a crap reputation over more obvious shiteholes out there.

sorry man I can make little sense sometimes.

I'll rephrase. Stonehaven has a great history and scenery to it but is shitty because of the chavs overtaking the place. That should maybe answer you're second question aswell but if not, just take a trip to stonehaven square on a friday night and you'll be sadly shocked.

• Upvote 1

take a trip to stonehaven square on a friday night

I recommend that everyone does this at least once in their lives, nowt like witnessing a drunken game of pint glass dodgeball followed by a full-on rammy between a collage of inbred sister fucking WKD drinkers outside Divvy's at 3.15am!

Just make sure you keep a safe distance and don't trust anyone wearing a pink shirt.....

• Upvote 1

Guest bluesxman
Though, if that does happen, it won't have been me! I mean, its really windy right now.

I really hope this doesn't happen now.

Since I have precisely zero flowers in my garden I think it would be difficult!