aberdeen-music

Boss GT8 fs

Preid

10 month old, its mint apart from some light grazing to the underside which is superficial and came from using it on a uneven surface.

Been gigged twice and its the reason for sale. For all its got i hardly use any of it. I use about 4 patches and ive never even looked at the amp models or uber funcy effects, midi, effects chain and what not.

It is mint, never been abused and its spent pretty much all its life in a smoke free study doing its thing. For home recording its amazing, can shape sounds from simple acustics to crazy synth sitar death noise.

I prefer my amps distortion and a delay/chorus/reverb pedal :up:

If you want pics of it just say and i'll post a few high rez babies. I wont accept anything less than 250 so no filatio or swaps. Will deliver, it comes in its original box and i do believe ive still got the manual (even though its sh*t).

Guest DustyDeviada
boss gt 8 new for 269 u kidding me i just bought a new one and the cheapest i could get was 299

Yes, we are kidding you, the actual cheapest was 229, so you really got ripped off. Let that be a lesson never to shop at R&B or Bruce Miller's again. ;)