aberdeen-music

WANTED: Columbo look-alike

Project S.A.M.

Hmmm that gives me an idea

Michty me, this rules, you are gods, stuff the music industry, watch oot Cannes.

I love Batmans line " Are you some kind of Homo? .

Onybody got a webcam I can borrow for a couple of days? PM me if ye can help oot, cheers Biz.

columboat is classic, but bedshitter is just genius.

Cheers. Some are put off by the scatological nature of the premise, but I'm glad to see that you (probably) recognise that shit is nature's primary (and ultimate!) joke.

I haven't seen Craig in ages (he was in my little brothers year at Harlaw).

He was in the year below me. He's good. I almost broke his glasses with the blackjack, though.

Michty me, this rules, you are gods, stuff the music industry, watch oot Cannes.

I love Batmans line " Are you some kind of Homo? .

Cheers Biz.

You're right, people should stop making so many bands and start shooting lots of videos. They're often more fun for everyone involved.

Guest nature_1
Cheers. Some are put off by the scatological nature of the premise, but I'm glad to see that you (probably) recognise that shit is nature's primary (and ultimate!) joke

amen to that.

any chance of bedshitter episode 2?

amen to that.

any chance of bedshitter episode 2?

Hell, if we had the time and there was the demand for it, we'd love to.

Any further episode would of course chart Bedshitter's development as a crime-fighting superhero, detailing exactly how being compelled to shit in beds translates into the capacity to trounce criminals. There are lots of ways, of course.

A driveable bed would be a definite must for the drive-by shittings. Perhaps the manager of Bed Shed could play some kind of Lucius Fox type role, and come up with the goods in that department.

Inevitably, Bedshitter's nemesis would have to come in the form of some kind of scat-fetishist.

I'm just thinking out loud, here. Thanks.