aberdeen-music

hot fuzz

framheim

Cracking movie.

Shame VUE cinema decided to disregard the law that day though (It’s certificate 15).

I took my dad to see it on Saturday and we both realy enjoyed it. During certain scenes I had to make sure my dad wasn't having palpitations bordering cardiac arrest.

The pair of us were quite amazed about the number of under 12s in the audience but not about some of them thinking it would be a good idea to speak through the opening 20 minutes of the film.

A quick shout of 'Want tae shut the fuck up, eh?' from me followed by my father saying 'What he said' did the trick for the rest of the performance.

By the power of Greyskull indeed.

Not long back from this - cracking film, technically one of the slickest I've ever seen. Cracking performances from both Pegg and Frost, Paddy Considine was also brilliant. Haven't seen Shawn Of The Dead, so in no position to compare.

:up:

Paddy wasn't as mencaing as he was in Dead Man's Shoes but his presence was hard-bastardish.

I took my dad to see it on Saturday and we both realy enjoyed it. During certain scenes I had to make sure my dad wasn't having palpitations bordering cardiac arrest.

The pair of us were quite amazed about the number of under 12s in the audience but not about some of them thinking it would be a good idea to speak through the opening 20 minutes of the film.

A quick shout of 'Want tae shut the fuck up, eh?' from me followed by my father saying 'What he said' did the trick for the rest of the performance.

By the power of Greyskull indeed.

The irony being you get thrown out for using fowl language at under 12's:P