aberdeen-music

the brits

delboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did have a nice little rant about the Scum which I enjoyed, but he comes across as such a prick, especially when he did that big brother chat show.

Anybody even incidentally involved the abomination that is Big Stupid Brother and it's myriad of related programmes should be lined up and fucking shot.

Cracking pair of legs though.

Damn right - fit a pair o' stilts, min :up:

Gash song though...and that voice, just like Sheena Easton as one of the other guys pointed out.

Does anyone remember her at "T in The Park" (or whatever the equivalent was back then)?

'Wahl, gee, shucks, is sure is great tae be back hame in Scatlin' - the Hoor got bottled off the stage.

haven't heard it before and won't be rushing out to get a copy based on that. the fratelli's could do with some practice speaking in front of other people!

He just just do with some practice speaking full stop. I hate that whiney scottish accent so much. There is a reason why God invented elocution lessons, I really wish people would realise this.

Damn right - fit a pair o' stilts, min :up:

Gash song though...and that voice, just like Sheena Easton as one of the other guys pointed out.

Does anyone remember her at "T in The Park" (or whatever the equivalent was back then)?

'Wahl, gee, shucks, is sure is great tae be back hame in Scatlin' - the Hoor got bottled off the stage.

aye there was a huge outdoor gig when glasgow was european city of culture back in 1990 - stop sniggering at the back!!! i'm sure all the scottish greats like wet wet wet and hue n cry played. simple minds no doubt put in a performance since they had fans back then.

simple minds no doubt put in a performance since they had fans back then.

I was never a fan of The Minds - quite musically accomplished, but they we're hamstrung by Kerr's complete and utter lack of vocal ability. He's up there with Simon le Bon and Tony Hadley as one of the most inept mainstream singers ever.