aberdeen-music

Valentines Day

black_matter

I got a card and chocolates from Mrs Hog. Were off out to the cinema tonight then a meal. Last Year we bumped into Mr and Mrs Dusty Deviada, I was suprised he wasnt wearing his Mark Knopfler head band with hearts on it.

What did Mrs Hog get from you?

Mrs Diesel got flowers a card and I made us all a nice roast chicken wi' all the trimmings!

(ps - I got fuck-all as per.....)

I only got a friendly card from someone and a reference from the Bursar _ But then again I wasn't expecting anything. I made my 'desired' a card that was jokey enough that it could count as a joke and filled with glitter, but that contained a real sentiment. He didn't mention it at dinner (well, there were loads of people there) but he did smile at me in a cute way.

Yeah, I'm thirteen. Fuck off, it's Valentine's day :p

Guest Neutral
Valentines day is to singles what mothers day is to orphans!

I sent some stuff, but didn't recieve. Went to a singles party, which was mince, then town... which again was pretty mince. Those Asian folk that sell flowers were minted last night.

I was speaking to the female one, shes apparently married and wouldnt give me her telephone number :|

its called old age - when you start tapping your toes to phil collins then your really in trouble :up:

OK, kill youself if you start liking Phil Collins or singing along to Simply Red, but the ballet thing is cool. I went a few years back and it was supprisingly enjoyable.

And noisier than I expected.

Pete

Cultural attache to the hills

OK, kill youself if you start liking Phil Collins or singing along to Simply Red, but the ballet thing is cool. I went a few years back and it was supprisingly enjoyable.

And noisier than I expected.

Pete

Cultural attache to the hills

Is genesis acceptable? because im 16 and dont think im past it because I like phil collins ?(