aberdeen-music

Drummer seeks band

Ray

Hello, i'm 29, slightly out of practise but can still keep time.

Looking for either covers band or original material, anything to get back into gigging really.

I've been playing since roughly 2000 and have gigging experience around aberdeen/shire.

At the moment i have a cheap premier 5 piece kit with a limited selection of damaged cymbals but am looking to get the kit sweetened up asap with some new heads and cymbals. ( i also have a roland td6 kit i use to practise in my flat).

I like all kinds of music, genre's dont matter as long as it gives you a good feeling when you play..

.. not that kind of good feeling..

... well maybe.

favourite bands of all time would be faith no more, floyd, mothers of invention, ac/dc, led zep.. that sorta thing.

can also sing, play rhythym guitar and a bit of bass (malcolm young stylee), have gear for recording.

pm me if interested in giving me a shot.

oh btw playing really fast and shuffle grooves are something i cant do as yet but am working on it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hiya,

A Guitarist and I are setting up a new band. I'm in my thirties and he's just a tad older than that - we're both proffessional musicians and we're aiming to form an easy listening band. We're looking for someone 30-40 who can pracrice with us once a week. I have a practice room in Inverurie so we may be using that.

Would you be interested in meeting up?

Jennifer