Barzin - Just More Drugs

Carla Bozulich - Steal Away

Adrian Crowley - Dark Anvil Skies

The Kitchen Cynics - The Thief Of Netherley

Puerto Muerto - San Pedro

King Creosote - Circle Of My Demise

The Beauty Shop - The Love I Could Not Save

Le Reno Amps - Radio

Michael Marra - Green Grow The Rashes (Live)

QUALITY

We might as well close this thread. Naebdy will beat that!

:up:

Aye right!

Found - Mullokian

Quack Quack - Conversations

Thee More Shallows - 2am

Marconi Union - Sleepless

Schneider TM & KpT.Michi.Gan - The Light 3000

Barzin - Just More Drugs

Carla Bozulich - Steal Away

Adrian Crowley - Dark Anvil Skies

The Kitchen Cynics - The Thief Of Netherley

Puerto Muerto - San Pedro

King Creosote - Circle Of My Demise

The Beauty Shop - The Love I Could Not Save

Le Reno Amps - Radio

Michael Marra - Green Grow The Rashes (Live)

Brown nosing promoters now are we Keith? ;)

Guest bluesxman
Neil Young - Deadman soundtrack

Ah I dug that out just the other week, love it :love:

Last couple of days has been -

Bloc Party ~ A Weekend In The City

Butthole Surfers ~ Independent Worm Saloon

Thee More Shallows ~ More Deep Cuts

Pretenders ~ S/T

Type O Negative ~ October Rust

Birthday Party ~ Peel Sessions

Part Chimp ~ I Am Come

Guest bluesxman
Only got 60 more CDs by The Fall to get.....

How's the new one? I've only got selected era's, i.e Grotesque/Slates/Hex Enduction Hour and This Nation's Saving Grace/The Wonderful And Frightening World Of../Bend Sinister and a couple of compilations. Oh, and The Peel Sessions box set. I've got Perverted By Language on order at the mo.

How's the new one? I've only got selected era's, i.e Grotesque/Slates/Hex Enduction Hour and This Nation's Saving Grace/The Wonderful And Frightening World Of../Bend Sinister and a couple of compilations. Oh, and The Peel Sessions box set. I've got Perverted By Language on order at the mo.

The new one is, well er, "Fall-like". I really liked the last couple of CDs and there's a new band playing on this one so that's disrupted the continuity slightly. Still, it's The Fall - it grows on you after a few listens (which I've still to more than a couple of times).

The Peel Sessions - God, I've still not made my way through all of it... I'm crap at box sets - I've got Tortoise, Paul Weller, Ramones, UNKLE, Slayer, Johnny Cash and more all sitting under the stereo wating for spare weekend to devour them from beginning to end.

Guest bluesxman
The new one is, well er, "Fall-like". I really liked the last couple of CDs and there's a new band playing on this one so that's disrupted the continuity slightly. Still, it's The Fall - it grows on you after a few listens (which I've still to more than a couple of times).

The Peel Sessions - God, I've still not made my way through all of it... I'm crap at box sets - I've got Tortoise, Paul Weller, Ramones, UNKLE, Slayer, Johnny Cash and more all sitting under the stereo wating for spare weekend to devour them from beginning to end.

UNKLE box set? Tell me more....I get through the CD's in box sets no bother, just never get round to the DVD's, I've yet to watch the one's in the Tortoise, Low and Stereolab box sets, a Les Savy Fav one and the live one that came with the last Mission Of Burma album...

UNKLE box set? Tell me more....I get through the CD's in box sets no bother, just never get round to the DVD's, I've yet to watch the one's in the Tortoise, Low and Stereolab box sets, a Les Savy Fav one and the live one that came with the last Mission Of Burma album...

well, I say "box Set" but it's not really that as such - just a 4 disc set of remixes. Pretty cheap as well - Amazon.co.uk: Self Defence: Music: UNKLE

Bonus DVDs are a nightmare - got a small pile sitting next to the TV still to watch. Mind you, it's dropped 2/3rds in size after I was off work ill a few weeks back and too ill to do anything but stick DVDs on.

The Low DVD has a pretty good hour long tour diary on it with some great footage. Stereolab just has videos, if I remember correctly and i've not watch Tortoise.

If you buy the last Public Enemy CD then the bonus DVD has footage of their European Tour from a few years back and has footage of them at the Music Hall and on Union St.

Guest bluesxman
well, I say "box Set" but it's not really that as such - just a 4 disc set of remixes. Pretty cheap as well - Amazon.co.uk: Self Defence: Music: UNKLE

Bonus DVDs are a nightmare - got a small pile sitting next to the TV still to watch. Mind you, it's dropped 2/3rds in size after I was off work ill a few weeks back and too ill to do anything but stick DVDs on.

The Low DVD has a pretty good hour long tour diary on it with some great footage. Stereolab just has videos, if I remember correctly and i've not watch Tortoise.

If you buy the last Public Enemy CD then the bonus DVD has footage of their European Tour from a few years back and has footage of them at the Music Hall and on Union St.

Hmmm, might give it a bash if I ever see it v.cheap but i'm not sure I need 13 mixes of Reign! I believe the Stereolab one has a rather atypical performance on The Word!

Of late I've been listening to:

Lisa Knapp 'Wild and undaunted'

Barbara Morgenstern 'The grass is always greener'

Burial 'Burial'

Anne Briggs 'Collection'

Scout Niblett 'Sweet heart forever'

Kama Aina 'Club Kama Aina'

Robert Pollard 'Normal happiness'

James Blackshaw 'O true believers' (someone I saw at the first IMP show I went to)

Meg Baird, Helena Espvall & Sharron Kraus 'Leaves from off the tree'

David Shrigley 'Forced to speak with others'

Sagor & Swing 'Orgelfarger' and 'Orgelplaneten'

Nancy Elizabeth Cunliffe 'The wheel turning king'

Vashti Buntan 'Lookaftering'

Burial 'Burial'

Anne Briggs 'Collection'

James Blackshaw 'O true believers' (someone I saw at the first IMP show I went to)

As I was listening to a lot of this recently (and James B is on my list, too!) I reckon you'll like the music here...www.myspace.com/maryhampton

I'm having a day of Eels, methinks.

Good shout. I loved Beautiful Freak but kinda forgot about them after that until I picked up Souljacker for a fiver last year. Fucking excellent album.

Me...

Bad Religion - everything bar "The New America"......obssessively

Bruce Springsteen - Devils and Dust

The National - Alligator & Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers

Husker Du - Everything Falls Apart

Stiff Little Fingers - a selection of stuff in preparation for gig next month. Suspect Device has been my walking to work song for the past fortnight.

also dug out some stuff I hadn't listened to in ages....

The Almighty - Powertrippin (my first ever CD purchase, probably the only reason I've never got rid of it)

Bran Van 3000 - Glee (a few dodgy ones but I maintain that's a good album)

Iron Maiden Iron Maiden (fucking ace)

Burial 'Burial'

Anne Briggs 'Collection'

I have honestly never even heard of any of that! ?(

Very good Alan - thanks. Don't know if you've heard Lisa Knapp's record yet. It's not out yet but I bought a copy from Lisa herself the other week when I saw her in Glasgow. It's a bit of a winner.

I haven't heard it yet, but will make an effort to hear it when it comes out, thanks!

(I'm also enjoying the latest Fern Knight one!)