Guest idol_wild

Joan of Arc - Boo Human

The Dismemberment Plan - Change

Life Without Buildings - Any Other City

Plastic Operator - Different Places

Gui Boratto - Chromophobia

Thirded!

but not at Tunnels

It wouldn't be that bad at the Tunnels! What about Peacocks? That would be lovely!

---

I've been listening to a lot of Goldmund lately.

Also, i've been obsessed with a German composer by the name of Hauschka. I've recently been pointed to his work, and wow! What a lovely find!

He reminds me a little of Goldmund, but also people like Eric Satie, and the choppy piano work of John Cage.

MySpace.com - Hauschka - Duesseldorf, DE - Experimental / Electronica / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/hauschka

I'd recommend listening to Schnes Mdchen, the second song down. So lovely! It looks like he's doing some dates through in the UK through the year; maybe IMP would look into something? I've heard his pretty breathtaking live!

lots of logistical problems with Peacock just now - remember putting on art shows is the room's main function and that takes priority...

Precisely! I dropped them an email earlier in the year when i had the idea of maybe doing the Greg Haines show. Unfortunately there was an exhibition on at the time, so anything that did happen would have to happen around the exhibition..., which wouldn't be ideal.

It wouldn't be that bad at the Tunnels! What about Peacocks? That would be lovely!

---

I've been listening to a lot of Goldmund lately.

Also, i've been obsessed with a German composer by the name of Hauschka. I've recently been pointed to his work, and wow! What a lovely find!

He reminds me a little of Goldmund, but also people like Eric Satie, and the choppy piano work of John Cage.

MySpace.com - Hauschka - Duesseldorf, DE - Experimental / Electronica / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/hauschka

I'd recommend listening to Schnes Mdchen, the second song down. So lovely! It looks like he's doing some dates through in the UK through the year; maybe IMP would look into something? I've heard his pretty breathtaking live!

It would be awesome at both, really. I'm merely being selfish.

Jacob's Stories in Peacocks, though. Needs to happen.:up:

Precisely! I dropped them an email earlier in the year when i had the idea of maybe doing the Greg Haines show. Unfortunately there was an exhibition on at the time, so anything that did happen would have to happen around the exhibition..., which wouldn't be ideal.

Greg Haines would be amazing. Do it! :)

I'm very tempted to try to get Jacob's Stories up....anyone know when Peacocks is good to go for gigs again? I think he'd be lovely in there.

Greg Haines would be amazing. Do it! :)

I'm very tempted to try to get Jacob's Stories up....anyone know when Peacocks is good to go for gigs again? I think he'd be lovely in there.

Greg has passed :(! It was around Easter time. Peakcocks had a installation that took up some of the middle floor...so i thought it was probably best to give it a miss.

The best thing to do would be to email them. I don't recall the address, but i'm sure it'll be on the website. I received a very swift and pleasant reply! Let us know if you have any success. It would be pretty special!

Ooooh. You may want to keep a close eye on future Idol Wild Promotions gigs in that case ;)

Oh my! That would be tasty! I messaged him over myspace at the beginning of the year about maybe coming up here, but he never replied :(

Have you heard the record? It's incredible! It blows every other 'acoustic guitar' album i own out the water. I picked it up over Christmas and it totally fell into place.

My Kappa Roots ? Fleeting Like Etain ? Listen free at Last.fm

For anyone who's not heard him, thats a free track on last fm. That song is absolutely perfect. Oh, the ending! Tears! Tears i tell ya!

Guest idol_wild

Oh my! That would be tasty! I messaged him over myspace at the beginning of the year about maybe coming up here, but he never replied :(

Have you heard the record? It's incredible! It blows every other 'acoustic guitar' album i own out the water. I picked it up over Christmas and it totally fell into place.

My Kappa Roots ? Fleeting Like Etain ? Listen free at Last.fm

For anyone who's not heard him, thats a free track on last fm. That song is absolutely perfect. Oh, the ending! Tears! Tears i tell ya!

Five tracks are also downloadable off his myspace. Yas min.