aberdeen-music

mod vendettas

The Milner

Can someone explain to me why it is ok for mods to belittle someone on these forums?

There seems to be a witch hunt right now, fronted by the people who claim to try and keep these boards friendly, double standards even if you will.

Lets watch this thread get closed right away without any explination tho....

OK. I'm not sure why you've suddenly developed a problem with the standard of moderation here, but that's fine. You could be a bit clearer about what the problem is and why it has affected you, but I'll guess that you're referring to the recent contributions of Cloud. If so then all I can say is I have already discussed this with Cloud by PM (initiated by me - he himself has not complained) and as far as I'm concerned the issue is resolved. If Cloud wishes to raise any other queries he's quite welcome.

If you yourself have any other issues you want to discuss then feel free to post here, or via PM to the relevant person.

Moderation of this site often includes actions that are not immediately visible to others not directly involved, but we do make an effort to be as fair and open as possible. And anyone is free to let us know if they think otherwise.

Guest Kilgore Trout
Can someone explain to me why it is ok for mods to belittle someone on these forums?

There seems to be a witch hunt right now, fronted by the people who claim to try and keep these boards friendly, double standards even if you will.

Lets watch this thread get closed right away without any explination tho....

if you go over the top your post is deleted.

whats the problem?

you my friend are on the good side of what you call "bias", even though though the majority of what you spout on here is allmost undefendable for anyone with functioning ears. stop whining, if you dont like the moderation go somewhere else. before you hit emo-prose level.

nite nite!

OK. I'm not sure why you've suddenly developed a problem with the standard of moderation here, but that's fine. You could be a bit clearer about what the problem is and why it has affected you, but I'll guess that you're referring to the recent contributions of Cloud. If so then all I can say is I have already discussed this with Cloud by PM (initiated by me - he himself has not complained) and as far as I'm concerned the issue is resolved. If Cloud wishes to raise any other queries he's quite welcome.

If you yourself have any other issues you want to discuss then feel free to post here, or via PM to the relevant person.

Moderation of this site often includes actions that are not immediately visible to others not directly involved, but we do make an effort to be as fair and open as possible. And anyone is free to let us know if they think otherwise.

so explain then why that thread was started? If not just to have a dig at someone on these boards and to belittle them then for what reason?

whats the problem?

you my friend are on the good side of what you call "bias", even though though the majority of what you spout on here is allmost undefendable for anyone with functioning ears. stop whining, if you dont like the moderation go somewhere else. before you hit emo-prose level.

nite nite!

You guys from spike are funny, only thing you guys have is to call someone emo.

whats the problem?

nite nite!

0731_1S.jpg