aberdeen-music

Motorbikes

Chi 666

I have a 4 stroke 50cc but shes locked away untill next month.......Id say living in aberdeen its the wind at this time of year you have to watch out for.....I wasnt gonna lock my bike away this year as i wanted to use use use it...One morning tho the wind was mental and nearly swept mybike into the air lol..

Make jokes all you want that maybe i was going to slow on ma nifty 50 but its a fast wee thing like i get over 50mph out of her lol ok ok i was going downhill at the time ;)

But like i say watch the wind when your out and about especialy early mornings when we have wind and ice :(

just thought i'd take the time to point this out. thats awesome.

i just pulled my old bicycle oot o the shed. yup, time to get the leathers oot.

and no need for a CBT

It's some puppy!!!

I've been buying and riding Yamaha for years and got the chance to take one round the track at Donnington.

Fest min!

It went so fast the headlight lit up the track behind me o_O

SOLD!!!

Whilst on the subject of things bike:

_41247934_newdafyddevans203.jpg

Anyone remember this c*nt ?? He's the "I wasn't pissed when I killed that biker honest guv, I just blacked out for three hours after first miraculously becoming invisible to airborne infra-red " bloke

Now we find he's been filming covertly and trying to make a program whilst inside, had part of it it smuggled out and now he's flogged it to C4.

Utterly dispicable. Not a thought in the world for the lad's family, who have to see it all dredged up again.

And as for C4, IMO there is no valid public interest for putting this drink driving biker killing wankstain on the telly. Will it reveal anything new we didn't already know (other than the depths TV will plumb for ratings), somehow I doubt it.

I can only hope his fellow prisioner object to having their trust betrayed and being televised covertly just so this creep can make a few bob, and manifest their objections in direct action.

Original story:

BBC NEWS | Wales | TV exec is guilty of biker death

Recap:

On the balance of probabilities, the guy had been drinking, drove while under the influence, caused a smash, killed someone, hid from the police until his alchohol level at the time of the accident was unable to be calculated, then appears with a bollocks story of lying in a field overnight and somehow not generating an infra-red trace that was detectable to the police helicopter which spent nearly two hours looking for him, or leaving any scent that the dog teams could detect

• 1 year later...