aberdeen-music

Slow Wave

Dayeth

I've started keeping a diary of my dreams, because they have been action packed lately and they give me a lot of ideas for stories/songs etc, also it's pretty entertaining reading them over again a few days later.

So I was reading about Dream Diaries on wikipedia and stuff today and came across this website called Slow Wave. Basically, people submit a description of a good dream they've had lately, and the artist that runs the site does a comic, once a week of the best one. It's really good. Here's my favourite.

sCFWgri.jpg

If they are real, there is obviously a bit of story-straightening and bit's and pieces made up to make them a bit more substantial, but I don't think it matters, they are entertaining. You could have a dream that is the basis of a good story you'd never think of in a million years.

My most recent dream...

My Dad employed a guy to cover the area where forestry workers drive their lorries/forwarders with antiseptic. After that he then smoothed out the tracks with a rake. He paid the guy 60 to do this and he thought it was money well spent.

Am I a serial killer?

My most recent dream...

My Dad employed a guy to cover the area where forestry workers drive their lorries/forwarders with antiseptic. After that he then smoothed out the tracks with a rake. He paid the guy 60 to do this and he thought it was money well spent.

Am I a serial killer?

i'd check under the floorboards for any corpses - should answer the seriel killer question.

My latest dream was that two of my friends asked me who were the first three guys to have been credited with the discovery of electromagnetic waves AND died by decapitation. So I said Maxwell and the Marconi and then I couldn't think of anyone else. I thought it was just a casual question but next thing I knew they started trying to kill my dad with a crowbar "because it's our bread and butter weapon on Unreal Tournament!" I got it off them and threw it down the drain and my dad was angry because he could have died and why hadn't I given him the crowbar? For some reason everyone else in the street just let us be.

The other night I dreamt that my school janny got machine-gunned by pablo escobar outside our school's back door at the end of the day. I helped him into them maths department but a few minutes later escobar returned to finish the job, fortunately I survived this and ended up touring the nation on an Anti-Escobar truck, telling everyone how bad-ass he was. <i.e. totally fucked up>

Here's an idea, why not put some of your dream diaries on the new ab-music blogs section so we can all enjoy them?

Ok. I'll try it for a while. I'm not sure how interesting it will be for other people though.

Luckily I have about three dreams a night that I can recall well enough to write down, so I can choose the better ones and filter out the ones I'd rather no one heard.