aberdeen-music

little kicks videos online

Steven Milne

We played carling academy in Glasgow in the summer of last year , EMERGENZA FINAL, was good fun.(the event that hot mangu won - well done again boys)

Anyway, we got our set filmed and were still waiting for the final product but the guy has posted an excerpt on you tube for people to watch( apparently, we didnt know, just came across it)

See what you think

The track is called NewSong 2 and is from the little kicks EP2.

I thought although the song is a bit frantic (I seem to be singing like Ian Curtis nerves perhaps?) and we were bit daunted by the size of venue (so so big and eerie when it isnt capcity full) I think the video is quite cool and thought people may like to see it.

Its more feedback on the videos rather than the music we are after to be honest.

We are also looking for feedback on the optimist video to give to the directorCallum:

You can also watch it on our myspace

www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

Anyway, cheers

Other videos we have including the final clip when we get it, our full support slot at The Rakes and the Optimist video will be on myspace soon if not already!

24th feb - lemon tree - little kicks live with kartta / eddison / chutes

tickets online - Welcome to The Lemon Tree

x

its not the dance so much, its when i get nervous my chest seems to tighten and i sing like i have no breat h and really low!

doesnt happen when accoustic, just with the band, must be something to do with playing fast live

pretty funny like

an old minidisc (which i hope never surfaces) of us doing johnny cash night at drummonds after 6 pints each has a clear example of this syndrome!

oh well, maybe ill try the dance too

aye , id assume so as there is mostly vox and then drums eh?

i think the final dvd comes with an interview which i remember being odd so if we ever get our copy through well post it online!

fucking emergenza! it happened in august 2006!

still havent had the stuff they promised through!

only did it for the chance to play carling academy though so im not complaining!

glad you like it

it was a wierd one

day long event starting at 3pm and were like 6pm or something so we got a bit of luck as it started to fill up as we left. i reckon at night time (the glasgow bands were on) it would have been heaving because as we left for aberdeen (pretty much straight after our set to get home) there was tons of folk outside!

but id guess a few hundred maybe? hard to tell when its so dark and used to seeing it full and the people were spread out everywhere!

glad you like it

it was a wierd one

day long event starting at 3pm and were like 6pm or something so we got a bit of luck as it started to fill up as we left. i reckon at night time (the glasgow bands were on) it would have been heaving because as we left for aberdeen (pretty much straight after our set to get home) there was tons of folk outside!

but id guess a few hundred maybe? hard to tell when its so dark and used to seeing it full and the people were spread out everywhere!

I think there was 2-300 when you guys were on, I left around 9 and there can't have been much more than 500 by then, which is nothing in that building.