aberdeen-music

Hog acoustic dates

Hog

Sorry never made it down, had practice up until 9 and then meeting for documentary til late. 18th sounds good though.

How did it go anyway?

I have the cold so my voice was really rough. Probably best that you didnt go lol.

Roll on the 18th.

BTW, no hurry about collaborating. Im flexible.;)

I have the cold so my voice was really rough. Probably best that you didnt go lol.

Roll on the 18th.

BTW, no hurry about collaborating. Im flexible.;)

Excellent, I'll be done with all this by the end of August hopefully. Paris gig sounds ace! 18th is in the diary now so no excuses from me next time!

How did you manage to get the Paris gig man? Im going there at beginning of summer and already have a couple of gigs lined up in a couple of other places, but Paris I dont have any contacts.

With great difficulty!

Myspace messages proved fruitless but I was relentless. BTW, if you speak French it helps.

Will post pics once I have been there.

Im also hoping to play in Dubai in the summer. Its even more difficult to get a gig.

I thought you might bring that up.

In my defense I was still recovering from a nasty bout of the flu.

Don't know when I'll next be in the 'deen, but I'll certainly be up for the Fudge Awards

Hah, just prodding....

Bastard Squad at the Fudge Awards? Good luck finding someone prepared to shell out for bodyguards.....

Guest Kilgore Trout
I certainly won't be.

i'd give it a go min, craig and brians "banter" jist begs to be heckled.....it'll be fun we'll get craig* to wear his adult nappies again....

christ.

*craig as in craig that plays bass in spike not as in Craig Hill.

heeeellllloooo peeeeeeoppple!