aberdeen-music

FMA'07 - Most metal of Metal

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Meanwhile Jake will be no doubt be in "fortress weep" AGAIN, laughing at the music, ogling at scene girls

Wouldn't have thought so, I'm a "faggot", remember? And what's a "scene girl" when it's at home?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
All this is pretty exciting for us and we don't give a fuck what people think about it.

Then stop throwing a pissy fit every time you get the mickey taken. I shudder to think what you'd do if you ever got a poor review in the music mags.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
If you wish to discuss ANY of this in person then you know what I look like, I'd be glad to repeat it all right to your faces. And I REALLY hope you do!

Could be fun, but if you're even half as obnoxious in person as you are on here, then I don't want to be within fifty feet of your self-righteous pus. Have fun.

Guest Kilgore Trout

i feel the love in the air!

i'd like to suggest that Mr Weapon joins spike driver on one of our songs as guest vocalist, just to clear the air, and so we can all live peacefully....

Guest Kilgore Trout
Nah, that wouldn't be fair. Chuck Dan in too and we've got a spectacle worth beholding event-wise. Proceeds to charity of course (i.e the Soundgarden re-formation).

aye, sounds better. Get to it Brainy fudge i say. i'd certainly pay to watch.

somebody make it happen.....

aaahahahahaha

pwned.jpg

Hmmmm...not really.

It's all tough words but the fact remains they don't even look me in the eye when I see them.

Also, on the subject of taking bait. You two are just as bad in all fairness. I make a post, go away, come back, and see a whole slew of posts showing I've at least motivated you to do that.

Anyway, when's your next show? I quite fancy a good laugh. Does your music get any better if you're drunk?

Also, on the subject of taking bait. You two are just as bad in all fairness. I make a post, go away, come back, and see a whole slew of posts showing I've at least motivated you to do that.

Anyway, when's your next show? I quite fancy a good laugh. Does your music get any better if you're drunk?

you talking to me? what are you talking about

the reason you dont like the music i like is because we are different people, both with different opinions. I wouldnt even think about entertaining the possibility of you enjoying anything that i put on. Just like if i was to go to any shows that mmw put on, im pretty sure i wouldnt like it

although saying that i enjoyed cry for silence and aconite thrill when they pissed on you last year

why do you get called rinky ben? sounds kinda funny to me :laughing:

It is derrived from 'rinky dink' pop band (a hilarious reference to My Mind's Weapon or MIND MY weapon as Scorge fantastically came up with) from people who apparently never resort to immature name-calling i.e. Jake and Scorge.

Of course Scorge is a very funny person, although never quite funny enough to get threads closed or posts removed....

Urban Dictionary: scorge

scroge.jpg

you talking to me? what are you talking about

the reason you dont like the music i like is because we are different people, both with different opinions. I wouldnt even think about entertaining the possibility of you enjoying anything that i put on. Just like if i was to go to any shows that mmw put on, im pretty sure i wouldnt like it

although saying that i enjoyed cry for silence and aconite thrill when they pissed on you last year

He was clearly talking to jake and scorge. Hence "You Two". But still, nice cheap dig at the end maxi :up: