aberdeen-music

New Blogs section now available...

Neil

As the vote was a tie, I decided to take the final decision and create a new Blogs section on the web site. As you will see, it's fairly straightforward. If you want to have your own Blog on the web site (and any registered member can) then simply first Create A Blog and then start posting entries!

Who will be the first to give it a try? :)

Comments welcome as always.

We don't 'censor', we 'moderate',...

But yes, we can edit or delete entries if absolutely necessary.

In addition to this and specific to the Blogs, users can moderate the comments posted to their own blog themselves as well as the staff.

Users can also report any dodgy blog entries or comments posted in response to blog entries in the same way as you would report a post in the forums.

Guest Neutral
Here is a little tip for you. If you can't post anything constructive then don't post at all.

It was constructive

remove it because its crap... IMHO....

actually ill use it but the way of the world is being real lol!

What's this all about then? When I click on create new blog I get taken to this..

Sam the Eagle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's this all about then? When I click on create new blod I get taken to this..

Sam the Eagle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Umm...well, whatever happened you appear to have a blog:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=463