aberdeen-music

Shaped By Fate/The Chariot last night

medichi

Saw this in aberdeen....

enjoyed clearer the sky although they would admit themselves it wasn't one of their better sets.

Shaped by fate were pretty good. Brutal, tight, and awesome live performance but like medichi says - a bit generic. They seemed like they played for ages...

Becoming the archytype. More like becoming the worst pile of irritating shit imaginable.

The Chariot....hmmm. I just don't get this band I'm afraid. They sounded decent enough and rocked out a fair bit, but there wasn't a single note played or sung that I thought was necessary. And aesthetics alone doesn't make for an enjoyable set, for me.

Maybe you need to know the songs? Cos there didn't seem to be any 'songs' as such, at least to my ears... just seemed like norma jean but without any good songs/riffs/anything.

Becoming the archytype. More like becoming the worst pile of irritating shit imaginable.

oh yes. left for food after song and a half. wow they were terrible. Shaped by Fate were crackin. so so tight. The Chariot were top stuff. I will say if you didnt know at least some of the stuff it may have made little or no sense.

worth the money. big up to rfr for getting these sorta shows up this far north!