aberdeen-music

Northern Soul Night Sat 10th March

soulboy

Aberdeen northern soul nights present their 7th anniversary soul night at the Station hotel guild st. There is always high demand for our anniversary do so it is ticket only. These can be purchased at S. Riddel shop on Broomhill rd just off Holburn st. or Tel or txt 07717725921 Guest dj's are Mick H from Englandshire Kenny Burrell from Fife plus Aberdeens finest Alan Paterson plus residents Richie, Riddell and Tubbs. Starts 8pm and tickets are 6.

Soulboy

Last Fridays show is being repeated on Thur at 11.55pm presume it'll be bbc4 again so I'm told. There was great footage of not only soul artists but ska legend Prince Buster as well. they even managed to get an interview out of Van Morrison. the last time i heard an interview iwth him all he said was yes no or maybe to all the questions that were asked.

Soulboy

Did you see Van at Crathes Castle 6/7 years ago? He did two nights the second of which was testement to how much of a cock he can be!

You should come along a see my soul band some time if you get a chance. The next public one is 10th March in the Forum.

10th of march is when our northern soul 7th anniversary do is on which was the thread topic.

soulboy

Well soul brittania was a load of crap last night compared to last week. What the f**k was jazzie b from soul II soul going on about he said " I used to go to soul parties up north but wasn't made to feel welcome" What a load of shite if he wasn't welcome it was because he was obv being a twat and not because of the colour of his skin. As how can you be listening to and dancing to soul music made by black artists and be a racist. Jazzie B you make me wanna :puke: