aberdeen-music

Exciting jobs?

Biz

I am writing a piece on peoples experiences of exciting or interesting jobs.

Playing drums is pretty exciting at times, but, it seems that the only way I am going to lure Fudge fans to my one man show is by hinting that I may stick drumsticks up my arse and do a solo with them, or whack my knob off the snare a few times.

I dinna really fancy the sticks up the doke though, and I doubt the bellend would sound great on an accoustic snare - although I'm sure it would look magnificent -mind you, the electric drums would work a treat, I could be like Tommy Lee in his and Pams honeymoon video, where he sounds the boats horn with it before poking pams coapy baps from the inside via her gullet.

Och on second thoughts I dinna really fancy prostituting mysel to that extent, but as jobs go, it looked pretty exciting and earned them a fair bit of spenders.

If a stunt cock position came up for a second honeymoon vid, I might be persuaded, for a decent lunch and 10%, so if you see Pam, tell her to prepare the bucket for a good dirling.

WHAT'S YOUR MOST EXCITING or INTERESTING JOB and WHY?.

Och nae takers yet?

I'll get the ball rolling with this, it's nae strictly true, but it's a pretty good indicator of the sort of smut I'm looking for...

Pinks lesbotic following were all standing in a row behind the security barrier, when Pink appeared they all grabbed the bottom of their T shirts and pulled them up to thier necks, revealing their bare coapy baps, and being a bit chilly, their sticky oot nips.

Ootchya boysers,never ane to miss an opportunity, I was off...running from stage right to stage left on the other side of the barrier, I rocketed along, right hand sticking out from my side like a signpost at chest height, my fingertips lightly tapping the nips and baps, as if it were some gigantic Calypso percussion instrument, Phwoarrrr, ya dancer, and I got paid tae.

• Upvote 1

I'll get the ball rolling with this, it's nae strictly true, but it's a pretty good indicator of the sort of smut I'm looking for...

Pinks lesbotic following were all standing in a row behind the security barrier, when Pink appeared they all grabbed the bottom of their T shirts and pulled them up to thier necks, revealing their bare coapy baps, and being a bit chilly, their sticky oot nips.

Ootchya boysers,never ane to miss an opportunity, I was off...running from stage right to stage left on the other side of the barrier, I rocketed along, right hand sticking out from my side like a signpost at chest height, my fingertips lightly tapping the nips and baps, as if it were some gigantic Calypso percussion instrument, Phwoarrrr, ya dancer, and I got paid tae.

where can i apply for that job?