aberdeen-music

[GIG] Panda Eyes @ Snafu

Camie

Welfare Mothers are not on the bill anymore! Im sorry to say, but they are too god damn busy being good elsewhere!

so it is as follows

AMBER - 10.15pm -10.45pm

PANDA EYES - 11pm onwards

hope thats not too late for you, its always a bugger getting the bands to run on time if the quiz overruns, which it has done recently as its been busy.But hopefully Amber will be on by 10.30pm latest and then we wont be running too late

sorry if it is too late, cant be helped im afraid

What's the stage times? If it's the usual late start I'll prob have to give it a miss...

That's a shame, but I'm sure you'll be able to make another gig.

It is a pity the Welfare Mothers are not playing, since they are ace. I'm sure Amber will be a more than adequate replacement, I saw her once and the Tunnels and thought she was good.

Guest bluesxman
That's a shame, but I'm sure you'll be able to make another gig.

It is a pity the Welfare Mothers are not playing, since they are ace. I'm sure Amber will be a more than adequate replacement, I saw her once and the Tunnels and thought she was good.

I decided that trekking in from Stonehaven wasn't on the agenda for such a late start, in fact I think I was tucked up in bed before the quiz would have been finito! Will try to make the next one, how did it go?

I decided that trekking in from Stonehaven wasn't on the agenda for such a late start, in fact I think I was tucked up in bed before the quiz would have been finito! Will try to make the next one, how did it go?

We went on really late, well past my bed time anyway. I think it went quite well, there was quite a crowd when we went on, and we didn't get pelted with rotten vegetables, so I'm happy.

We went on really late, well past my bed time anyway. I think it went quite well, there was quite a crowd when we went on, and we didn't get pelted with rotten vegetables, so I'm happy.

The turnout was quite surprising, I think a lot came from the Macabees show.

It was a good night.

I really enjoyed Amber's set also.