aberdeen-music

fudge awards tickets

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest Kilgore Trout
fudge music awards 2007 tickets appear to be onsale now. eight pounds or six concession. doors 9pm, first band on 9.30pm sharp.

alrighty

superb.

when?

where?

and where can mere mortals buy tickets?

p.s,

make Biz pay to get in.

superb.

when?

where?

and where can mere mortals buy tickets?

It's on the 24th March, and the entertainment is provided by Eric Euan, Amplifico and PVH (to the best of my knowledge).

That's the when.

It will be at The Lemon Tree if my memory serves correctly and if so then tickets will be from The Lemon Tree also.

• 3 weeks later...
I have to say...Pretty weak line up isn't it lads?

Just throwing it out there...It actually could be the weakest you've ever had huh?

n.b. not meaning to be a cock even though it'll come accross that way.

Hmmm, i've never heard of Amplifico so i'll agree with you on that alone. PVH and Eric Euan are both well liked and established Aberdeen acts though, so i'm going to have to disagree with you on that front.

Just realised its the same night as the Scotland game :down:

Might juuuussssstttt make it, but probably not in time to see the first band.

Bums.

It was on the day of a scotland match last year too if you're talking about rugby. I remember various folk with flags and painted faces.

I've booked it off work, don't fancy serving you drunken reprobates :p but dunno if I'll go or not.

Yeah that would have been me and Kirsty last year... doors aren't til 9, that was rugby though, for 6 nations so matches were done by 7 at the latest, I dunno what the chat is with the footie (I'm assuming that's the sport you mean since the 6 nations is over the week before).

Yeah that would have been me and Kirsty last year... doors aren't til 9, that was rugby though, for 6 nations so matches were done by 7 at the latest, I dunno what the chat is with the footie (I'm assuming that's the sport you mean since the 6 nations is over the week before).

Its Scotland v Georgia

If you're going to the Scotland-Georgia game on the train, then you'll do well to get back in a hurry, there's been a shitload of signalling trouble between Perth and Glasgow (not counting this week's strikes) and the engineering work required to fix them doesn't begin until the day after the game. I'd expect a shitload of delays.......

But I'm not going to the Fudge awards though, I'll see you all in Weep when you get there.....