aberdeen-music

Rubbish Broadband Speeds

mcsheepie

Guest DustyDeviada

Just got my Sky broadband hooked up today, went for it on Marsh's recomendation (you should get commission).

Didn't bother waiting for my letter saying my line was active, just tried it and it worked.

Getting 3.2 download speed apparently, according to the site that was posted earlier, seems fine to me.

Just got my Sky broadband hooked up today, went for it on Marsh's recomendation (you should get commission).

Didn't bother waiting for my letter saying my line was active, just tried it and it worked.

Getting 3.2 download speed apparently, according to the site that was posted earlier, seems fine to me.

Good skills min!

In all seriousness I just think it's one of the best deals I've ever seen and thought it would be cool if some of you guys could share the wealth.

I paid 15 a month to Tisali for "unlimited 2mb broadband." They fucked up the spelling of my name because the twat who took my call didn't want me to spell my name so I was left with an irrelevant username and email address which pissed me off before they even got going. I was blacklisted and put on a "heavy user" tariff after 4 months without warning then was told I had received previous warnings from them which was completely false. It then took almost two solid weeks of phoning a call centre in a country where their first language is clearly not English to get a migration code and everything cancelled.

Sky had me rigged up within a week of calling and sent me a free wireless router and 12 months free Mcafee Security Centre. I pay 5 a month for 8mb broadband with a 40gb cap. I got my proper name as my username. The call centre is in the U.K and the staff are most helpful.

Anyways, glad you are happy, Dusty - It's a great deal and shows up the other companies as the rip offs they really are.

Cheers,

Mr S.Ky