aberdeen-music

Wickerman Festival

palmer_eldritch

Anyone planning on going this year?

Just a few of the confirmed acts are The Orb, Eat Static (ex ozric tentacles members), Jah Wobble, Steve Hillage, The Yardbirds, The Beat, The Peatbog Faeries, and I am Kloot.

The Orb, Eat Static, Jah Wobble and Mr Hillage is enough already for me to go along!

Hillage is apparantly going without System 7. I assume this can only mean he's doing the Steve Hillage Band set. Oh the pleasure. "It's all too much!"

Anyone planning on going this year?

Just a few of the confirmed acts are The Orb, Eat Static (ex ozric tentacles members), Jah Wobble, Steve Hillage, The Yardbirds, The Beat, The Peatbog Faeries, and I am Kloot.

The Orb, Eat Static, Jah Wobble and Mr Hillage is enough already for me to go along!

Hillage is apparantly going without System 7. I assume this can only mean he's doing the Steve Hillage Band set. Oh the pleasure. "It's all too much!"

Superb - Steve Hillage - legend :up:

System 7 were great last year. So was the whole experience, I'll be going along but half of me doent want to in case its not as good.

Yeah they were great, but Eat Static will be playing after the Wickerman burning and they are to match. Saw them play with System 7 in Amsterdam recently, and they are excellent. More Spacey/Psytrancey than System 7.

• 5 months later...
Guest Bob Double Jack

i was there on friday - pity didnt get to see many bands, as my sister got married at the festival! what i did see was ace, distinctly good lack of neds and a friendly atmosphere.

the way festivals should be !