aberdeen-music

Lucifer's geeky recommendations of the month

Afro Droid

you poofs should kiss and (wear) make up

Oh no... nae this auld slagging match again...

If you write and direct it, will it only be 73% good....? IN YOUR FACE JONNY LUCIFER!

:devil:

Even with a budget of $4 million I doubt if it will be as gory and scary as a Karloff gig, at least ye winna hae to take swimming goggles,a set of waterproofs, and wellies to sit doon the front and enjoy it.

I'll be the stunt double for Mr Lucifer if a film of his rock star frontman, DJ, MC, etc, life is ever made, when I'm pissed I dress up as him and mime along to Rock N Roll tunes it looks like this...

TheghostofGoGofuturejpgthenooocheye.JPG

i

Oh no... nae this auld slagging match again...

See, I was quite happy to let sleeping mutts die and all that after he so nicely apologised to me in the Moorings early last year. You stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours. But then someone recently mentioned to me this little MySpace gem here, from the middle of last year. I thought it was quite laughable that someone would extole that they were a whole 27% below perfection at something, but I particularly liked that I got dragged back into it unawares. Myself and many, many others have had quite good comedy mileage out the "In your face, Rob Karloff!" part of late, but I thought it would be fun to wait for an opportune time to "return the ball", so to speak.

You may have noticed that since departing from full-time corporate work and starting my own company beginning of 2005 that I have been notably abscent. This is partly due to a loss of interest and inclination, and partly because there are lots more fun things to do with your free time when you're not working. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun now and again, does it? :p:up:

The funniest thing for me is the nicely off-key crooning in the track that opens on the profile itself... Must be that 27% fighting back eh ;)

See, I was quite happy to let sleeping mutts die and all that after he so nicely apologised to me in the Moorings early last year. You stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours. But then someone recently mentioned to me this little MySpace gem here, from the middle of last year. I thought it was quite laughable that someone would extole that they were a whole 27% below perfection at something, but I particularly liked that I got dragged back into it unawares. Myself and many, many others have had quite good comedy mileage out the "In your face, Rob Karloff!" part of late, but I thought it would be fun to wait for an opportune time to "return the ball", so to speak.

You may have noticed that since departing from full-time corporate work and starting my own company beginning of 2005 that I have been notably abscent. This is partly due to a loss of interest and inclination, and partly because there are lots more fun things to do with your free time when you're not working. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun now and again, does it? :p:up:

The funniest thing for me is the nicely off-key crooning in the track that opens on the profile itself... Must be that 27% fighting back eh ;)

Fucking hell! Long time no see.:up: