aberdeen-music

Bonesaw Merch

Bonesaw Bazz

Wow fit a fucking compliment !!!!

for an emo kid *snigger*snigger*:rolleyes:

had to do it haha.

*:rolleyes: indeed.

See, I know you're "only kidding" and stuff but I don't see why that is such a massive compliment coming from ME in particular...

Of course I could go on about how I owned cannibal corpse and obituary tapes when you were 5 years old, or patronise you about how only a few years ago you DJ'd at Drakes and when I asked for some quality Carcass, you only had one song from 'Swansong' on a downloaded mix CD... but I wouldn't want to ruin your awesome Death metal credentials and deteriorate this thread into one of my usual 'boring-for-everyone-else" arguments.

So lets get back on topic shall we?

Bonesaw: quality stuff, although not really THAT heavy or extreme. Which in my eyes (or ears) isn't a bad thing.

Aye, ye khunts!! Fuck off oot ma thread!!!

Cheers though Dan, we have had many a discussion all be it years ago, about Death Metal and Bonesaw's influences etc.... So Autopsy has to be mentioned. Not sure if we will ever get to LHP/Clandestine level like but we can dream.

We're all about that Heavy, Catchy groove!!

Now buy our shit people!! Nae much left.

Bazz

ps. Aye Dan, it's a corker of a Logo!

*:rolleyes: indeed.

See, I know you're "only kidding" and stuff but I don't see why that is such a massive compliment coming from ME in particular...

Of course I could go on about how I owned cannibal corpse and obituary tapes when you were 5 years old, or patronise you about how only a few years ago you DJ'd at Drakes and when I asked for some quality Carcass, you only had one song from 'Swansong' on a downloaded mix CD... but I wouldn't want to ruin your awesome Death metal credentials and deteriorate this thread into one of my usual 'boring-for-everyone-else" arguments.

So lets get back on topic shall we?

Bonesaw: quality stuff, although not really THAT heavy or extreme. Which in my eyes (or ears) isn't a bad thing.

I just figured that you ditched death metal and what not so forgive im awful presumption.

Well im surprised that you remember that far back , swansong good album but not carcass.

I have awesome death metal credentials?

You lot are lucky ( albiet old ) fuckers to have been my age back in what looked "the good old days".

I just figured that you ditched death metal and what not so forgive im awful presumption.

I'm going to see Necrophagist in march, listened to "And Then you'll beg" by Cryptopsy, and "...Perseverence" by Death, too and from work yesterday and have a heap of death metal shirts that I regularly wear out and about. I have no idea where you got the idea that "I ditched" death metal from!? But all is forgiven, 'cause I'm sweet like that... :)

Come to think of it, I probably listen to and buy more death and thrash albums these days than any other subgenre of metal by a country mile! (although mostly the modern ones like the faceless/the arcane order/decapitated/carnal forge etc. because I already own all the classics that I like, haha)

You lot are lucky ( albiet old ) fuckers to have been my age back in what looked "the good old days".

I'm still only(?!) 24 - just was lucky enough to have an older cousin who knew his shit back in the day and forced fed me the stuff. Unfortunately that meant I wasn't really old enough and couldn't afford to go the gigs back in the heyday. :( I missed out too in some ways.

Cheers though Dan' date=' we have had many a discussion all be it years ago, about Death Metal and Bonesaw's influences etc.... So Autopsy has to be mentioned. Not sure if we will ever get to LHP/Clandestine level like but we can dream.

We're all about that Heavy, Catchy groove!!

Now buy our shit people!! Nae much left.

Bazz

ps. Aye Dan, it's a corker of a Logo![/quote']

if you want that logo redone in photoshop so it looks a lot better and higher resolution, give me a shout as I only knew how to use MS Paint back when it was originally done!

• 2 weeks later...