aberdeen-music

RFR Promotions in trouble?

Cloud

Agreed, he may be perfectly entitled to do so legally.

But from an ethical standpoint I reckon it's lower than whale shit.

If you have to pay for this information, someone is making money from it, I'm guessing that someone probably ain't gonna be to happy if that information gets widely publicised.

I'm not defending Cloud, but this is turning into a bit of a kangaroo court, and he hasn't even been able to air his side of the story yet. But when he does he's going to find a bunch of posts calling him a knob, a cunt and various other insulting things. He may have had every right to air that information and may have (wrongly) thought others may be interested in seeing it too, no 'vendetta'. Lets hear what he has to say before we string him up shall we?

I'm not defending Cloud, but this is turning into a bit of a kangaroo court, and he hasn't even been able to air his side of the story yet. But when he does he's going to find a bunch of posts calling him a knob, a cunt and various other insulting things. He may have had every right to air that information and may have (wrongly) thought others may be interested in seeing it too, no 'vendetta'. Lets hear what he has to say before we string him up shall we?

'Twas you who suggested we spank his bare bum! :laughing: