aberdeen-music

So...

Jim

I'll be kicking about, though I dont know if you know who I am or not. I definatly know you. :)

I know you Tom.

I'm only around for a few days. If I get a chance to come up, I'll certainly do my best! If not, you should all come & party in edinburgh...

Jim, can you leave a key under a mug at the door so Maxi, Tom, Owen and I can turn up at some ungodly hour completely off our tits?

I'll take his number incase you three are all too drunk to walk and I need a place to stay.

(you were probably too drunk to remember but I spent all my money on records, no booze for me that weekend.)

Jim, I'm sure you wont struggle but if you need a floor to sleep on I can probably put you up, depending on when it is you are gonna be kicking around and whether you actually make it to Aberdeen or not.

XXX

(you were probably too drunk to remember but I spent all my money on records, no booze for me that weekend.)
I do remember that. Im pretty sure the only drink you bought all week was a pint for me, hahahaa. Serves your right for spending all your money on the Tiled Wig jukebox listening to Pelican. xMWAHx