aberdeen-music

Willy Mason

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

So what does everyone make of Mason's new stuff? There's some tracks from the new album on his myspace. (www.myspace.com/willymason)

Sounds a little more polished than his debut, but not overly so. Could maybe use a little less instrumentation if all the down-tempo stuff sounds like 'Simple Town', but I suppose it's cool that he's innovated on from the rustic Where the Humans Eat. Can't wait for the 5th March so I can give the thing a listen in its entirity.

Come on 24th :love:

• 2 months later...

Aye, the new album deffo suggests that. Seen a few songs from the new album recorded live a while back, was just him and a bird on the violin. So you never know.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a band though, either way it'll be top banana. Him and his wee brother can put on quite a show.

Guest Keira

I'm not being a spazz and asking because I'm a big loser and forgot to buy a ticket - I do have a ticket. But you never know, someone might well decide that they don't like the idea of me going to a big bad heavy hardcore rockingnotting gig alone, and want to accompany me. If this were true, would they be able to buy a ticket /there/?

I'm not being a spazz and asking because I'm a big loser and forgot to buy a ticket - I do have a ticket. But you never know, someone might well decide that they don't like the idea of me going to a big bad heavy hardcore rockingnotting gig alone, and want to accompany me. If this were true, would they be able to buy a ticket /there/?

from what i've heard, it's completly sold out...

i'll be there though, keira 8-)